Thursday, July 1, 2010

Munny in the House

So today, I spent all of my time in the house. CLEANING! Can you believe it? I'm almost done too! AHHH! Holy smokeroos. Well yeah. Looked at some photo albums with Nau and my Mom and WE SAW CHI TINA WITH CURLY HAIR AND ANH QUOC...WELL LOOKING MONKEY LIKE! AHHAAHHAHAHA! YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE! :] Eh, nothing super duper exciting...EXCEPT A BARBECUE ON SATURDAY! YAAYAYAYAYA! Chi tina are you coming?

Munny in the North Pole:
I'll write later. I'm too tired. *Sorry you guys* in a Munny accent. ;D ....SHOULD I? Jeez, I feel guilty now. 'Cause I'm supposed to make you guys SMILE. Whatever

Okay, so I was going absolutely BOINKERS 'CAUSE GUESS WHERE I WAS?! THAT'S RIGHT! IN THE NORTH POLE! BINGO! JEAPORDY! BALD MEN WITH BEARDS! alright, so...I was just chillin' (ahaha, get it? chillin' in the north pole? AHAHAHAHHAHAHA) and all of a sudden, I saw this tomato poking out of the ground. It wasn't any normal tomato either..it was...GIGANTIC! LIKE THE SIZE OF TWO BILLION SAUSAGES COMPRESSED TOGETHER! AND I SAID "HOLY SMOKEROOS! I'M NOT GOING HUNGRY TONIGHT!" So I turned into a potato tortilla and then a pickle and then a bottle of hand sanitizer and I shidoodled my way over to that big tomato. Then when I got to the tomato, I squirted myself (BOOM, FART NOISES! POW POW POW! MACHINE GUNS! EHEHEH! VIOLENT FARTING!) and cleaned that tomato, but then it started jiggling....OH MY GOODNESS, I JUST HAND SANITIZED SANTA CLAUS' BUTT! EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! Then I started running like CRAZY! LIKE LIKE LIKE AN ENCHILADA RUNNING AWAY WHEN A CHIHUAHUA IS CHASING AFTER IT! HOLY CRACKERS! I GOT SCARED! AND SANTA CLAUS WAS LIKE, "YOU'RE ON THE NAUGHTY LIST FOR HAND SANITIZING MY BUTT! WERE YOUR HANDS EVEN CLEAN?!!?" Okay, The end!

P.S. Next story Munny and the platypus

1 comment: