Saturday, July 24, 2010

Stupendous: A Happy Word

I LOVE YOU GUYS! Your brain, heart, and YOUR PEE PEE! EHEHEHEHE! ME LIKE. That's what it's supposed to be right? I love you guys. :] I'm going to see my sisters tomorrow and plus also I'm going to a family friend party tomorrow! :D YAY! I was looking at my stomach while I was peeing and pooing and it was SHRINKING. Oh my goodness. That was so flippin' entertaining, I cannot..wow. Just wow. It's quite incredible. It ESPECIALLY shrinks when you poop. I bet you guys are going to look at your stomachs when you poop and pee now. :] Hey, I've been getting runny poopies for THREE DAYS STRAIGHT. Sorry, too much info, but since you both are smart people, you guys can tell me if I am going to die. Or have a living death, like my hand says ;] I've been getting stomach cramps when I poop, so I fan myself, and it feels better.:] AHAHAHA! I've been reading tons and tons and tons! Ahaha, it's nice. Hmmm...what else to say? OH! I just came back from this restaurant place with my Dad, sis, and cousin. This lady came and she was talking really loudly on the phone and when she laughed, she SNORTED! IT WAS FUNNY! And Dad made a face. Ahahahaha! It was HILARIOUS! And then we went outside and Dad flicked at some mannequins' butts. AHAHAHAHA! :] He calls them pelicans. OH THE OTHER DAY AT RAGING WATERS, MY MOM SAID TO THIS RANDOM GUY, "YOU'RE HANDSOME! I LOVE YOU!" But I don't think he heard her. Just the type of thins I would do. :] Absolutely magnificent. I want to hear about your day. Is everyone working on exams? Is everyone busy at school? I miss you all. OH HEY! I CAN PLAY THE FIRST PAGE OF LOVE STORY. :] EHEHEHE! ANH QUOC, I GOTS A NEW SONG TO TEACH YOU, OR AT LEAST ONE PAGE OF A SONG! :D

So there was this papaya, and the papaya had cramp issues. So the papaya contacted AT&T. AT&T was all like, "OH NO HONEY, YOU GOTS TO PUT ON THE SCISSOR EARRINGS FIRST." AND OF COURSE BEING MY PAPAYA, IT SAID, "NO WAY JOSE! I AM NOT GOING TO PUT ON EARRINGS! YOU SAUSAGE!" So then AT&T replied, "I am sorry sir, but I am not a sausage. I am a great ancestor of the water bottle." Of course, the papaya was amazed, and screamed, "OH MY GOSH! NO WAY! YOU...ARE...RELATED...TO...OH MY GOSH!" The AT&T person replied,, "No I'm not related to OH MY GOSH!. I am related to SHIP BAM BO!." Then the papaya fainted from surprise, shock, and amazement. Then the AT&T person started singing, "OH BABY! I CANNOT SEE YOU! YOU IS MY FIRE! YOU CANNOT KNOW! OH BABY BABY!" Then the AT&T person stupendously hung up and picked up a mouse and put it on a scanner and printed out pictures of it's PEE PEE! Anyways my dears, you must always follow your brain, your heart, and your pee.

Most Sincerely,
Your awesome cousin,
Who is typing,
Who is breathing,
Who feels like she needs to fart soon,
Who just farted,
And now it stinks,
Like papaya,
Just kidding,
Or am I?
Mun Nguyen. :]

3 comments:

  1. hmmm....that's a hard one. who is that? You know, I was gonna say, "you should get more people to read your blog"...but now, I'M GLAD ONLY ME AND MONKEY MASTER READ YOUR BLOG!!! ahahahahaha

    ::evil squinted eye staring at you with my fist shaking at you too while I'm at it::

    haha :) wait, I meant >:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. note to self: never read munny blog while i'm on my eating break :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. hey MunnyMunny-ha-ha, let us know what your final decision is regarding the schools and such. K?!

    ReplyDelete