Monday, July 5, 2010

Scribbling

Munny and the Platypus:
Platypus: OMG. LIKE LIKE I HAVE WARM BLOOD BUT I LAY EGGS! OHMYGOSH!
Munny: OH YEAH?! I HAVE WARM BLOOD AND I DON'T LAY EGGS!
Platypus: Yeah right.
Munny: Well...I just lay eggs once in a while.
Platypus: AHA! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!
Munny: Yeah, I lay eggs on your dictionary!
Platypus: OH! IS THAT WHY IT'S CALLED WEBSTER DICTIONARY!?
Munny: You betcha. ~_~
Platypus: We should totally like turn that into a silly band.
Munny: OH YEAH! WE SHOULD! BUMBLE BUMBLEBEE BUMBLEBEE BUMBLEBEE BUMBLEBEE BUMBLEBEE TUNA!
Platypus: OOLALA! Did you know I was french? That's why I'm so exotic.
Munny: Wow, you just put me on the endangered list.

Sorry you guys, I couldn't help being random. Try to make sense of it? :] Ahahaha, I'm playing scrabble with Nau right now. ;D

I SAW MY HALF SISTERS AND MY NIECE AND NEPHEW TODAY! AHHHH! I'm so happy! I missed them so much! Chi Hai looks almost exactly like me, and she always freaks out when she sees me. It's so funny. :] It is sort of creepy how we look really alike, but she did her eyebrows and I didn't. But our eyebrows STILL LOOK THE SAME! IS THAT CRAZY OR WHAT?! Ahahaha, it's so awesome! Jason and Skyler are so adorable! I love them! We played ninja together, and our sisters started cracking up so much! It's their new favorite game. :] I love them. :D

Kumon tomorrow! Can't wait ish. Barbecue the other day was pretty fun. Swam a lot. Don't know what else to say. Sorry you guys. ;D

1 comment:

  1. hey hey!! platypus are oddsome! hahaha. oh, this girl i know wanted to trade silly bandz with me today... how platypee! then i started looking around, and surprise surprise... so many have silly bandz on their wrists, how silly.

    ReplyDelete