Thursday, July 29, 2010

Current Events

Okay YOU GUYS, NOBODY TOLD ME WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY BLADDER. Hello, YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO KNOW THIS STUFF, with your awesome brain powers. So if I have runny poopies for a ton of days, what does that mean?!?! SAVE ME! SAVE THE WHALES!! AWHOOOO! I've decided not to go to Mitty. I am determined to get into Stanford, and I'm going to do it without Mitty. I HAVE PEE POWER. I can pee pressurize the committee into letting me in their school. It's a done deal. ;] My cousin and uncle just came in from Vietnam! My cousin is gonna be a freshman at the school I'm going to, so I'll take good care of him. I'm going on a road trip later this week, with my uncle's family. I LOVE HIS FAMILY. Uncle Ti! YAY! I can't wait! We're going to Canada, and I'm going with my cousins to Great America tomorrow.

HEY ANH QUOC, I MADE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR FOOD RIGHT?! CHI TINA, LET PEOPLE READ MY BLOG. LET MY PEOPLE GO! I AM MOSES. I CONTROL YOU WITH MY STICK THAT TURNS INTO A SNAKE. THEN IT TURNS INTO A STICK AGAIN, AND IT'S CURVY. :] I miss you guys. <3

I was wrestling with a polar bear, and then the polar bear got distracted by a mouse. Then I was amazed, and I said, "HEY, aren't elephants supposed to be distracted by mice? Not big thingys like you?" Then the polar bear said, "I"M NOT A THINGY! I AM A SHOOMBADI! AND THAT IS THE END OF IT MISTER!" And of course, I wasn't a mister at the time, so once the polar bear said mister, I ran off to get a mustache made from gold fibers and I came back and said, "I AM ROBIN HOOD!" And then me and the polar bear went off to steal nail clippers for the good people of HOLE IN THE JAR. Of course, there already was a hole in the jar, but we made an extra hole to be original. Then we delivered our nail clippers and the people thanked us with pickles. CRUNCHY. The end.

Hey, you guys know that most of my stuffed animals don't have a gender? If they want to be a boy at the moment, then they become a boy. But if they want to become a girl at the moment, then they become a girl. They switch a lot. I like my friends. They're cuddly, but sometimes I gotta ask them a lot of times what gender they feel like being for the moment. Total freedom. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment