Saturday, August 28, 2010

WOOHOO!

HEY YOU GUYS! SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN BLOGGING IN A WHILE! I LOOOOOVE HIGHSCHOOL! WOOOOHOO! :] Ehehehe, Leadership is really cool, I LOVE IT! I like my other teachers too. They're really awesome. Chi Tina, I think you would like my english teacher. Her class is super different. I'll tell you about it another time. Remind me! I almost got dumped in the trash can you guys! My friends were "hugging" me. Mhmm. I have awesome abs. I'll let you guys poke it when you visit. It's awesome. :] Ehehe. What else? Ummm...I BOUGHT A BOOK. AND IT'S CALLED "TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD" and it looks yummy. I'm gonna eat it up. You guys know me. :] Oh btw, I have stopped having runny poopies. YAY! Um, what else? I got lost on the first day, but it was all good. I made tons of new friends, and I like making weird faces at them. :] They start cracking up. I think I'm gonna try out for Girl's football, badminton, track & field, and possibly softball. Miss you guys! Tell me what's happening! :]

Okay, so I saw this bird, and his name was Elmer. And i said HI ELMER. And ELMER was all like, OH MY GOSH. HOW DID YOU KNOW MY NAME? And I said, there's a tattoo on your butt that says it! and elmer was all like, OH MY GOSH YOU LOOKED THERE? And I said, WELL I HAD TO BECAUSE SOMEONE HERE POOPED ON ME. And Elmer said, OH MY GOSH! I'M SO SORRY! I POOP ELMER'S GLUE ALL THE TIME! AND THE COW ON THE GLUE COMES OUT! and i freaked out and asked, IS THERE A COW ON MY HEAD?!!?!? And Elmer poked me and said, No, but there's one on your shoulder. So then I didn't freak out, I only hyperventilated, and I petted the cow, and said "nice doggy." Then the cow meowed and then I said woof woof and the cow went home to jump over a spoon. The End.

1 comment:

  1. congrats w/ HS. you gonna rock that place i knew it! mockingbird book is awwwwsomme!! oh ya, my basil plant in the forest is humongous now. anyway, wear a shower cap whenever u hang out w/ that elmer bird. lol.

    ReplyDelete