Saturday, June 26, 2010

So Today...

Was pretty productive. Chi Tina drove me and Nau home. Then, I took a shower. OH SHOWER! HOW I HAVE MISSED YOU SO! And then I ate breakfast and OH MILK! MY BEAUTIFUL BRAIN JUICE! I drank quite a bit. I think I relaxed for a bit before running a mile. Well...I walked the last part. My stomach cramps got too bad. Eh, oh well. After that, watched soccer with Ma Hai! AHHHHH! WE SCREAMED SO MUCH! And we also jumped from the sofa and yelled and jumped. Oh Donovan, I love your shiny head. It is absolutely adorable. Plus you're a good kicker. I wonder if your legs are as shiny as your head. Your forehead is quite an eye boggler. Ah, calloo callay. You think we were immature? Oh pish posh. I'll immature your butt. Wait that didn't make sense. Maybe I should get a piece of toilet paper and say "OH MY GOSH...NO WAY KEN! THIS IS CHARMIN'!" AND THEN I could act like the red and blue bear and wipe the toilet paper on my butt and not get any paper left behind. Well anyways, later on me and Nau went to Kumon to take this test. I did not like it AT ALL. It made my brain hurt. Sigh. So now, I chillaxed with my baby Zing a bit. Oh Zing, your strings are so...Zing? Ahahaha, I love my poetic attempts. My to-do list so far: Finish "Geometry for Dummies" / Get started on project phao (AHEM ANH TI) / Knock things off my life list / Clean up my room. That's it folks. EHEHEHEHE. :]

P.S. I also kicked some Captain Crunch butt today. His butt actually makes a crunching sound when you kick it. Gasp my friends, gasp.

2 comments:

  1. munny munny munny...don't know what to say except...BAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA your randomness makes me smile, oh anh, uh...GROSS! (hahaha just wanted to add that..wouldn't be surprise if I have to add that on all your posts lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah munny munny is crazee!! had a rough flight to the island but i'm here... u sure beat me w/ ur watery farts... lol... gross. anyway... i miss u guys much!!! what a fun summer we had eh? keep the posts coming. oh ya... project phao... will get to that soon :D

    ReplyDelete