Monday, June 28, 2010

Munny in the Comeback? :D

Okay, where was I? OH YEAH! Switzerland and chocolate and "borrowing" (;D) and OOMPALOOMPAING! Alrighty folks. So I was strolling along Gumdrop Lane (they're not really gumdrops, they're jumbo shrimp balls in fire extinguishers) and all of a sudden A DELICIOUS SMELL LIKE CANTALOUPE WHEN YOU POOP IT OUT REACHED MY NOSE! Oh my goodness, I couldn't resist finding out who the poor fellow was that ate a cantaloupe and then poopied it out. EHEHEHEHE (Chi Tina is probably going "GROSS!!!"). So then I followed the smell and then my bangs shot up LIKE ACCORDION SNAKES and then they went like "WHOA BABY!" 'CAUSE GUESS WHAT I SAW?! I saw a delectable, huge, fantabulous, WAY WAY WAY WAY TALLER THAN ME x INFINITY, BUILDING MADE OUT OF CHOCOLATE! SO THEN I DELIGHTED IN MY DISCOVERY WITH MY TALKING BANGS AND WE LOOKED LIKE THIS: O___O. BUT WITH A SMILE AND WE KEPT ON SAYING "WHOA BABY!". THEN I couldn't help it, so I "borrowed" an itsy bitsy piece of the chocolate on the building and I started running away. But all of a sudden an oompaloompa came running out WHICH WAS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR BECAUSE I WAS OFF NINJA DUTY. GEE WHIZ. PISH POSH. POKE! And then we started RUNNING but that oompaloompa was FAST. So I boinked the oompaloompa with my tamale (in my pocket at the time). See, a fact that a lot of people do not know is that oompaloompas absolutely ADORE tamales! That's why their heads are so pointy. Well anyways the oompaloompa got distracted and I ran safely away. ;D

My Day:
Being at Hana and Hailey's was pretty fun...except for we had to be extra extra quiet for baby Hayden to sleep. So last night we watched "Princess and the Frog" and that movie is PLAIN AWESOME! Then we went to sleep. Then we woke up and found out I kicked a lot of toys to the ground "by accident". IT WAS NOT AN ACCIDENT. I was practicing my ninja moves. Never enough practice. Psh. Well after that, we ate cereal and watched Disney for a bit. Then, Nau taught Hailey and I taught Hana (out of these workbook thingys). After those thing a ma booobers (BOO-BEES; EHEHEHEHE) we hung out in the room 'cause we were supposed to be quiet. Then we came out and played with the car and the whole family came out and we were like WHOOO! AND ME AND HANA RODE ON ONE BIKE AND WE WOULD LEAN TO TURN. SO I CAME UP WITH:
Me: We lean like what?!
Hana: LIKE A LEAN CHICKEN!
TOGETHER: WOOHOO!
Always time to spice up turns. We lean like a chicken. ;D All improv right there. 100%. :] Then Mommy picked us up, gave her a kissy (like you Anh Ti!) and then we went home and here I am.

Replies:
CHI TINA IN THE POTTY! <3 (you have to admit that has a nice ring to it)
EHEHE! ANH TI YOU ATE EVERYTHING!? DID YOU EAT THE WATER FILTER?! I HEARD THAT'S QUITE NUTRITIOUS! NO NO NO! SAVE THAT GOODY FOR EXAMS! SAVE IT!
I love you all. <3 :]

P.S. Next story: The Ninja Munny vs. The Peas

2 comments:

  1. yes, you are correct....GROSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Also, why am I in the potty?!! Munny Munny ha ha wanna help me write/create my Bitter City? I love your randomness and would love to get lost in your world of craziness (as long as there's an exit door in that world of yours of course.)

    Oh and remember, Be strong! Don't give in to pee pressure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i concur... pee pressure. lol. Mun's level of randomness has reached "infinity and beyond!" yup, Tee's in the potty, ahahhaha.

    ReplyDelete